I bought The Sweatand Glow That was $499 on Amazon But It was $299 On This Site!
I'm the first to admit I've tried some wacky things in the name of wellness. I once ate raw garlic cloves every morning for two weeks straight as a natural alternative to antibiotics. (Not advised, if only for the garlic breath.) I brush my hair with a comb carved from a clear quartz crystal to purify my crown chakra. (Totally advised, if only for the aesthetic.)
Most recently, I dropped $199 on Sweat & Glow Sauna Blanket from DYML, so I could "detox" daily from the comfort of my own home — but that one's not as "out there" as it sounds. In fact, experts agree that infrared sauna therapy can improve digestion, reduce pain and inflammation, benefit cardiovascular health, and even clear up acne.
I experienced the benefits of infrared sauna therapy first hand almost a year ago. It was two months before my wedding, and I didn't fit into my dress. Desperate to lose a little weight before the big day, I added biweekly sauna appointments to my nutrition and fitness plan.
But what I noticed most after a couple months of regular sweat sessions wasn't the weight loss (although ithelped in that department — my wedding dress fit like a glove). It was how energized I was afterward. How completely glow-y my skin looked. How cooking for an hour at 170 degrees Fahrenheit motivated me to make better choices for the rest of the day; I justfelthealthier and happier, and wanted that feeling to last as long as possible.
According to Dr. Josh Axe, D.N.M., C.N.S., D.C. — the founder of Ancient Nutrition andhealthandmed.com, and author of the upcoming book "Keto Diet" — this all checks out.
Special Features Of The The Sweat And Glow Infrared Sauna Blanket
Portability is everything today, that’s true of the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa. Easy to setup and to pack after use, the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa is your best companion of a sauna when traveling to any part of the world. With portability today, the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa is ready to go with you any day, anytime, anywhere in the world. Plus, it doesn’t take up much of your traveling space.
One Person Sauna
A lot of people love the comfort of being personal. In a public spa, you are likely not ever going to have a personal and exclusive sauna bath. You will always share it with other people. But with your Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa, you enjoy the exclusivity of being personal and you also take responsibility for it.
If you love being alone in a sauna, then the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa is the way to go.
Timer and Temperature Setting
Plus, the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa comes with a timer you can set at will for up to 60 minutes in a session and also has a temperature setting that you set for up to 140 degree Fahrenheit.
The Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa is all about compatibility. Every part of the sauna and functional unit works together in harmony to deliver the best of a sauna session. This sauna operates as a system….it fully integrates with power, your dedicated sockets already in your house and much more. There’s really nothing to inconvenience working Serene life sauna.
Heating Foot Pad
Another wonderful thing about portable saunas is that they come with heated foot pad that helps to transfer far infrared heat through your feet down to your body.
You are heated up all over in a portable sauna….the sole of your foot inclusive.
The combo of the heated footpad and other functional parts of the sauna must make you to sweat.
The Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa unit comes with a wired controller that helps you to set the timer and temperature (heat setting) automatically.
You don’t have to go manual here.
You have a handheld remote control that lets you manipulate and customize the sauna at your will.
No need to leave the comfort of your home to go have a sauna session in a paid public spa. With the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa, you have a ready-made, comfortable and convenient spa in your home. You can have your sauna session without having to drive down town for one.This is your compact size sauna perfect for at-home use.
Portable Foldable Chair
Again, the Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa comes with a portable foldable canvas chair, ideal for most users and perfect for comfortable seating.
Of course, you don’t want to go shopping for an additional chair.
Don’t worry; this chair is strong enough to hold the average body size.
The Serenelife Portable Infrared Home Spa unit also comes with a zipper.
The zipper makes it possible for easy access openings that lets you flip through books, magazines, shuffle music and text while all the time enjoying your sauna session.
30 Health Benefits Of Sweat & Glow
Here’s is a list of some of them:
Far Infrared sauna:
1. Promotes perspiration: We know that sweating is good for the body this is because toxins leave your body when you sweat.
What you sweat in a 10 minute session in a Gizmo sauna blanket is equivalent to a 30 minute walk.
2. Helps you loose of Calories: Infrared sauna session will help you at least 500 calories in a 30 minute session
3. Helps flush toxins and heavy metals out of the body: You practically sweat out these toxins and heavy metals.
4. Stimulates and promotes antibody: Infrared sauna helps to stimulate and promote the body’s natural ability to fight infections, viruses and bacteria. You lose common cold through the use of infrared sauna.
5. Increases metabolism: Infrared saunas stimulate and speed up metabolism and enhance the absorption of nutrients.
6. Helps with weight loss: Infrared sauna detoxifies and burns and melts excessive fats fast and safe. This results in thin body.
7. Improves blood flow and circulation
8. Helps to clear skin of all form of impurities…this is why professional SPA, salons and even homes use it now.
9. Helps to promote quick recovering after exercise
10. Helps with skin rejuvenation, regeneration and healing
11. Is great for relaxation
12. Helps with pain relief from back pain, arthritis, lyme disease, sore muscles and joints
13. Helps to heal deep tissue by supplying them with oxygen
14. Helps in opening up nasal passage for free flow of breath
15. Can help with cardiovascular problems
16. Helps to reduce stress and fatigue because it produces deep relaxation…you may even fall asleep in a sauna session.
17. May also help to reduce cellulite if not completely eliminate it.
18. Helps with high blood pressure
19. Helps with rheumatoid Arthritis
20. Improves body constitution and boosts energy
21. Improves and boosts body immune system and help to prevent growth of cancer cells
22. Relaxes muscle spasms
23. Is great in winter and cold season
24. Helps with detoxification thus promoting clear and glowing skin
25. Is also found to help combat acne by supporting the body’s own detoxification
26. Quickens Lipolysis: It removes excessive fats from your tummy, waist, hip, arms and legs
27. Acts as physical therapy for Myalgia and Neorosis
28. Diminishes inflammation
29. Helps with sleeping disorder
30.Brings feelings of wholeness, health and wellness
Before Session– Your body will be totally wrapped in a disposable liner inside the infrared blanket wrap, you will have free movement of your arms. The effects are similar to exercise so a light meal or snack and hydration prior to your appointment is recommended!
During Session– Relax, Sleep, Meditate or bring your headphones and cell-phone/ device to listen to music, watch a movie or bring a book to read! Our highly trained Therapist will check-in periodically to monitor your comfort and provide water, cool towel and hydrating mist. Water, fan and clean towel will be provided during & after treatment.
After Session–Drink plenty of water to replenish fluids and electrolytes after a detox session!We happily provide Orange Juice and water bottles for you after your treatment.It is highly recommended to wait 1-2 hours before showering to allow the body to finish the full detox process. Wait several hours before eating to allow for maximum fat cell reduction if this is your goal.
What to Bring/ Wear:
We recommend bringing a change of loose comfortable clothes to sweat in such as loose t-shirt, workout shorts or bathing suit.Also please bring a bag to put sweaty clothes into after session.Bring a device to listen to music/ headphones/ book to read or nothing at all and zone out & relax while you detox. We provide cell phone/ipad stand in room for comfort/ convenience.