90 Degree Angle Carpenter's Corner Clamp
The 90 Degree Angle Carpenter's Clamp helps hold assemblies like boxes, cabinets, drawers, and cases together to ensure that you get strong, tight-fitting assemblies—whether you’re using Kreg pocket-hole joinery, or another method.
The clamp’s V-wedge jaws grip the mating pieces securely, ensuring that the pieces sit at precise 90° angles while you drive in Kreg Screws, or even another type of fastener, such as a nail or wood screw.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
✔️Cutout allows driving a pocket-hole screw without removing the clamp.
✔️Easy-to-regulate clamping pressure with the thumbwheel.
✔️Cast aluminum “V” and wedge clamp pads.
✔️Works on 90° corners and “T” joints.
✔️Padded, ergonomic handles.
✔️1" maximum capacity
- Adjustment Knob: Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure.
- Material: 420 stainless steel + aluminum alloy + iron + plastic.
- Size: 21x10cm.
- Weight: 600g.
- 1 x 90 Degree Angle Carpenter's Clamp.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- Please allow 7-10 Days for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.