Instant Rooting Solution
Taking care of plants can be very rewarding, even if the plant is a fern and does not produce fragrant flowers it can make you feel good and satisfied. But growing a plant can be tricky especially when you want to propagate them. Here is a product that does not require a green thumb to take care and grow the plants, introducing the instant rooting solution.
- HELPS IN GARDENING - Instant Rooting Solution can effectively propagate plants with a very minimum effort. It saves your money from buying plants and just help you spread your existing ones. It initiates the rapid rooting and improves the survival rate of transplanted plants. It also promotes a sturdier root structure to fully support the plants as they grow. This solution also helps to flourish the plants even in unfavorable weather.
- SAFE TO USE - Instant Rooting Solution is made with 90% naphthalene acetic acid which is a plant hormone that is also a rooting agent that is used for the vegetative propagation of plants from stem and leaf cutting. It is all-natural making it eco-friendly and non-toxic.
- EASY TO USE - Just dilute the powder in water to spray your leaf cuttings or to submerge seedlings and roots. This initiates rapid rooting and improves the survival rate of transplanted plants. It also promotes a sturdier root structure to support plants as they grow.
- VARIETY OF USES - It helps plants to flourish even in unfavorable weather. A broad-spectrum plant growth regulator, use it to grow herbs, bonsai, shrubs, flowers, orchids and a variety of plants and trees.
HOW TO USE:
- Dissolve one bag of the powder in 1-2 liter/s of water. Soak the base cuttings into the rooting powder solution for 1 to 2 hours.
- To maintain the integrity of the plant growth, make a solution by dissolving one packet of the powder in 10 liters of water and spray to the plant once a week until roots are well established.
- For irrigation use: Dissolve one pack of powder in 2 liters of water and irrigate once every two months to further promote healthy roots.
- For germination: To assist in good germination and growth of roots, make a solution of the powder with 4-5 liters of water and submerge the seed for 6-8 hours. Remove and rinse the seed.
- The cuttings can also be directly dipped into the powder for a more potent effect.
- Size:12.6cm x 10cm
- To Maturity: 30-90 Days
- Temperature: 15-35 Celcius Growing
- Temperature: 20-25 Celcius Sowing
- Package Includes: 1 x Instant Rooting Solution
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- Please allow 7-10 days for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.