Professional Hair Cutting Tool – Original CreaClip Set
CreaClip Set by Mai Lieu is a home hair cutting tool for cutting you or your family’s hair at home
- For all types of hair; cut your hair at home and be your own stylist
- Easy to learn, just clip, slide, and cut; trim your bangs and create layers in just minutes
- Made for cutting childrens and even mens hair, or just maintaining a hairstyle in between cuts
- Save time and money from expensive and lengthy salon visits
- DIY hair cutting tool for many different hairstyles with rotating level for balanced and professional looking cuts every time
The Original CreaClip Set is the most versatile and our most purchased hair cutting tool. This two-piece set includes a small blue CreaClip for cutting bangs and a large white CreaClip for cutting long hair and layers.
Imagine the benefits of being able to cut your hair at home and achieve salon-quality results every time. Give yourself a beautiful hair cut on a regular basis. As an added bonus, the Original CreaClip comes with many free CreaClip hair cutting YouTube tutorials so you can feel confident when cutting.
The Original CreaClip - Trusted Quality
- A great tool for beginners and experienced home hair cutters
- Two CreaClip sizes allow optimal support for all hair types and hair lengths to make it easy to cut
- Teeth and lock assist you holding your hair in the right place while cutting
- Rotating level ensures a balanced cut every time
- Very fine hair may requires holding on to the CreaClip with one hand; Very thick hair may requires parting the hair into 2 sections before cutting
✓ Save time and money by skipping the salon and trimming your hair yourself.
✓ Keeps your hair look healthy and professionally cut.
How to Use the Original CreaClip
The Original CreaClip is designed to make home hair cuts fast and easy. Anyone, regardless of hair type, hair length, and experience can use it.
Step 1: Clip
Comb out any knots and tangles and clip the CreaClip on the hair.
Step 2: Slide
Slide the CreaClip down to desired length. Remember to trim a little at a time. You can always go back and cut more.
Step 3: Cut
Check the level for balance and cut with sharp scissors or trimmer. Cut straight across or at a 55 ° angle for more texture.
Dry hair is recommended when cutting as hair combs easier, and especially when cutting bangs
- We truly offer the world's most amazing, stylish, and highest quality products.
- We will do everything in our power to provide excellent customer service support to assist everyone as we place a high value on absolute zero risk customer satisfaction.
- We ensure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with the delivery, you can apply for a refund.