T-Tap Wire Connectors Kit
- Upgrade of Wiring: T-tap wire connectors replace the traditional way of wiring, abandoning the cutting, stripping and soldering. Mid-span wiretapping has never been easier before and T tap wire connectors can be used repetitively.
- No Need To Strip Wire: It will be much safer for the beginners and much easier than the old way and, all you need just a crimp
- Easy identification: Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identify the right size of the connector for every application.
- Perfectly Fitting Male Quick Disconnects: Nylon male disconnects have been designed to lock tightly on the T Tap connectors to prevent sliding out
- Widely Use: Whether you are working on your boat, vehicle, home or scientific project, our T-tap terminal connectors will ensure everything bond correctly
- Premium Copper tin plating: Copper tin plating provides increased current flow, and ensures less voltage drop, preventing wiring failures and reducing equipment downtime.
- Durability: Each terminal features a thick tinned copper contact that resists corrosion to hold the wire tight when crimped. Thicker tinned copper contacts will not bend even when tapping into thicker wires
- Eliminate Safety Hazard: T-tap wire connector is a component of copper which conducts electricity well. It’s thickly tinned to prevent corrosion and resists as high temperature as 221℉. It’s also made of flame-retardant material to ensure security.
- Easy to Use: Self-stripping electrical tap connector is suitable to electrically tap into a wire in mid-span without cutting or stripping the wire, connector then mates with a male tab, making a reusable quick-connect wiring termination.
- Color: Red, Blue, Yellow
- Suit Cable: 22-10AWG(0.5-6.0mm2)
- Quantity: 60pcs
- Material: Brass
- Insulation: PP
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- Please allow 7-10 days for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.