Relax and Rejuvenate in the uKnead Leg & Foot Massager. Experience unparalleled comfort with our Dual Action Technology - deep tissue shiatsu kneading massage in perfect harmony with powerful air compression massage. Combined with soothing heat, the uKnead Leg Massager offers an amazing in-home massage therapy you can enjoy on the daily. Massage therapy can be effective in alleviating symptoms such as muscle soreness and pain, complications arising from medical conditions, and even improve psychological well-being by reducing anxiety and stress. The uKnead Leg Massager is definitely a treat for sore feet. You know uKnead it!
uKnead UK-580 "The One" Leg Massager with Air Compression, Calf & Foot Rollers
- Air Compression and Rubbing Massage Rollers - By offering a comprehensive coverage on the calves, air compression cells and powerful massage nodes work in unison for an unprecedented shiatsu massage therapy in the comfort of your own home
- Shiatsu Foot Rollers - Strategically placed massage rollers underneath the soles provide a phenomenal deep reflexology massage unlike any other
- User-Friendly Control Panel - Simplified control panel for a straightforward user experience – select from automatic modes, massage intensity levels, and heat compression
- All the Right Angles - Ergonomic design features tilting angles to suit different seating positions, to maximize the massage experience
- Removable Cleanable Liner - Zippered liner allows easy removal for cleaning
EFFECTIVE REMEDY ON
Daily massage is a holistic approach to long-term pain management. UK-580's industry-only comprehensive massaging rollers located behind the calves gently knead and rub the calf muscles, mimicking the smooth hand motions of a real masseuse, effectively stretching and lengthening the muscles, for immediate muscle pain relief.
Diabetic and peripheral neuropathy can cause numbness or sharp pain in your extremities, typically due to nerve damage. Massage is a non-invasive method of neuropathy pain management in the legs and feet. Air compression massage stimulates circulation to provide relief of numbness, tingling pain, and burning sensations.
LEG & FOOT
Fibromyalgia in the legs often feels like sharp, numbing, or burning pain. To some, the pain becomes so intense that even walking is a challenge. Powerful kneading massage rollers specifically target trigger points and tender points associated with fibromyalgia leg pain, and release pressure through soothing and gentle rubbing motion.
Plantar fasciitis is a common type of repetitive strain injury among athletes and those who are on their feet all day. Massage therapy provides quick and effective pain relief; reflexology massage can help stretch and loosen tight muscles and tendons, while improving circulation and blood flow, and reduce pain in nerve endings.
Medical complications often lead to poor circulation and in turn, uncomfortable swelling in the limbs and extremities. The powerful sequential airbags air compression massage technique promotes circulation and drainage at the leg and foot, effectively alleviating the symptoms and providing immense relief.
VARICOSE VEINS RELATED CIRCULATORY ISSUE
In traditional acupressure study, varicose veins is believed to be caused by blockage of blood circulation and lack of “Qi” or oxygen. Using a combination of compression and kneading massage for double the circulation, daily at-home massage therapy reduces inflammation and soreness, providing effective pain relief and keeps veins under control.